So Snarkfest, a blog that I love and adore, asked me to do this crazy thing going around the blogging world called “Who The Hell Are You?” Now, if you are a blogger you know that you get all these sorts of awards and shout-outs by people who are very nice and such, but usually sound more like a chain letter than an accolade. However, because I have a very strong love of Snarkfest and all her snarkiness, I’m going to play along this one time. The game is to answer 25 questions about myself. I have no idea why anyone would want to read this stuff, so feel free to ignore and go read People Magazine or Newsweek, but heck, for her I’ll do it.
1. Where were you born? Long Island, NY
2. Were you named after someone? I’m sure a saint. Though I think it was Daniel – the dude that killed the lion or something like that. Geez, I can’t live up to that sort of accomplishment in life.
3. How many children do you have? Two
4. How many pets do you have? Zero – Sally, the cross-dressing fish just died. (See post here)
5. Your worst injury? I broke my arm skiing in ninth grade. It wasn’t a cool looking cast, it was the kind that go from the wrist up to the shoulder. No, it didn’t have that dorky bar to hold up, but it was the farthest thing from cool. It didn’t help my dating life, I’ll put it that way.
6. Do you have a special talent? I can talk a lot and at a rapid rate.
7. Favorite thing to bake? Ghiradelli’s Triple Chocolate Brownies. And by bake, I mean add water, oil and eggs to the mix.
8. Favorite Fast Food? McDonald’s. A classic. I love that crazy ass special sauce.
9. Would you bungee jump? Yes
10. What is the first thing you notice about people? What they are wearing. Terrible, I know. The irony is that I’m judging them while wearing sweat pants with holes in them. I’m rolling my eyes at myself right now.
11. When was the last time you cried? Whenever The Notebook was last on Family Channel. Damn, that ending does it for me every time.
12. Any current worries? That seems to imply that my worries actually go away. Nope, same old same old – you know, how to keep my kids healthy, happy and safe, while also trying to be a good wife to an awesome husband who truly puts up with tons of insanity. Yeah, the usual.
13. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Tea, then another cup of tea when I forget where I put the first one down, then another cup when that last cup is lost
14. What’s your favorite book? Sarah’s Key. It’s not an uplifting one but wow, it’s powerful.
15. Would you like to be a pirate? No because I haven’t figured out yet how to pee off a boat.
16. Favorite Smells? My kids after a bath. They are going to need therapy after all the head sniffing and cuddling I have done to them when they smell like baby powder and shampoo.
17. Why do you blog? Someone once told me I should. I am a sucker for peer pressure.
18. What song do you want played at your funeral? Anything by Rob Base.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I’m not the world’s most patient human being.
20. Favorite hobby? Watching anything that starts with the words “The Real Housewives of…”
21. Name Something you’ve done, you never thought you would do? Get remarried and have children
22. What do you look for in a friend? Sincerity
23. Favorite Fun things to do? Laugh. Anything that involves laughing and being with my family and friends. Eating too is probably my favorite hobby. Eating while snorting a laugh might just be my perfect moment.
24. Pet peeves? Oh geez, you would have to ask the hubby that one. Poor guy has to hear about them often.
25. What’s the last thing that made you laugh? My four-year old daughter today telling me that she wiped her brother’s booger then put it in the toilet to see if it would float. You should know – it did. Amazing scientist at such a young age.
And now for those I’m tagging. Feel free to do this game or ignore. You will not offend me either way. As I mentioned previously, I’m a sucker for peer pressure… And readers, check them out – they are all really awesome bloggers. HIGHLY recommend!16 Comments